Entrance Examination Guidance
<AY2024 Admission (Effective 2023), Entrance Examination Guidance>
The entrance examination guidance has been held on May 20th (Saturday) 13:00-15:00.
Venue: Faculty of Engineering Bldg. 2, Room 246 / Online (hybrid)
The video of the this year's guidance is posted below.
The guidance was conducted in Japanese.
Please give us your feedback for the guidance:
The video of the last year's guidance is posted below.
- Opening remarks and introduction of the research field
- Information on the entrance examination and application procedure
- Campus introduction (Hongo, Komaba, Kashiwa, Sagamihara)
- Introduction of research life by current and graduated students
- Closing remarks
- Introduction of each laboratory
(In the corridor on the first floor of the Engineering Building No.3)
Table of Contents